SMB Senior Regional Marketing Manager, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to help develop and deliver the marketing strategy for the Asia-Pacific region articulating Facebook's proposition for businesses at scale. You'll be tasked with a range of responsibilities, all with the goal of driving business objectives and growth incorporating all aspects of marketing communications including developing and executing targeted campaigns, narrating impactful success stories and supporting cross-functional efforts to educate and inspire SMBs to market their business on Facebook. The ideal candidate will have a background in advertising, communications and marketing. He or she will play an integral part in key initiatives around the region and will serve as a key partner to our SMB business. This position is full time and based in our Singapore office.
- In close partnership with the small business (SMB) organization, drive Asia Pacific (APAC) small business marketing strategy
- Develop messaging architecture in the region that enables the SMB team to optimize marketing touch points in a move-fast environment
- Create and own SMB brand voice and roll-out through APAC channels and teams
- Develop SMB content strategy and drive deeper content development and scaled education/resources for SMBs across channels (e.g., webinars, collateral, videos)
- Deliver local proof points into the narrative for the SMB audience in region
- Create and execute a region-wide industry marketing strategy (e.g., presence at key industry events, etc.) and create the content, logistics and measurement needed for these events
- Ensure that the SMB narrative is localized and translated as needed
- bring the SMB narrative to life in APAC across a variety of marketing channels
- 12+ years of experience in a marketing role
- Strong track record of working in cross functional teams and deliver results
- Passion for/knowledge of SMB market and insights
- Experience developing marketing communications and measuring impacts
- Strong understanding of digital and mobile marketing
- Understanding of scaled channels and how to bring new ideas to market
- Strong problem solver and ability to surface creative solutions
- Proven track record of "moving fast" and delivering on tight deadlines
- MBA preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top