SMB Sales Program Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This position will be directly responsible for developing and managing outsourced sales programs to help clients with their marketing campaigns on Facebook - through consultation, education, optimization, and support via multiple vendor partners. In addition to developing a high-performing operation, this position will be responsible for collaborating with multiple internal operational teams across Facebook to execute programs focused on improving the Facebook experience for our small and medium business clients.
Ideal candidates will combine an exceptional ability to drive results through vendor partners across multiple geographies; a passion for delivering value to clients through rigorous planning and flawless execution; a keen eye for identifying process and workflow opportunities; recognition of cultural differences, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires strong sales knowledge, experience with multiple countries, vendor management, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Singapore office.
- Design and lead regional sales programs via multiple vendor partners
- Deliver against targets in revenue, product adoption, operational metrics, issue resolution and customer satisfaction
- Monitor progress against goals and manage multiple vendors to meet and exceed operational and productivity metrics
- Work effectively in highly collaborative environment with multiple stake-holders, and partners in multiple offices
- Make data-informed decisions to drive performance, resource allocation and juggle competing priorities
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes with a deep understanding of in-region market nuance
- Identify actionable insights to improve client results and team strategy - across countries in the Asia-Pacific and globally
- Work with cross functional ops team to ensure smooth rollout of quality assurance, training and tools/process
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience and influence action
- Work with Global Outsourcing to develop short and long term multi-vendor strategies
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through partners
- Experience of working in multi-national setups, with an empathy for cultural differences across countries
- A passion for helping others succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and organized
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong critical-thinking and creative problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and focus on driving growth
- Analytical thinker comfortable with data concepts and principles
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- COPC certification or previous experience working with outsourced sales vendors preferred
- 5+ years of related experience with digital marketing or sales programs
- BA/BS degree from a leading academic institution
- Ability to work with colleagues across time-zones with regional and global teams effectively
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top