SMB Sales Program Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Small & Medium Business (SMB) team contributes directly to our mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. We succeed when we help our customers grow their businesses.
People joining our team will have an outstanding opportunity to develop and manage scalable Sales programs to drive revenue growth. We are planning to significantly increase our outsourced sales operations and launching multiple new tailored sales programs to address our advertisers' needs. The ideal candidate will have strong sales skills, experience of working with outsourcing partners and experience in operations. The role of the Program Manager will be to develop, execute and manage sales programs, focusing on driving revenue and product adoption. We are searching for someone with an appetite for identifying opportunities to scale projects and drive ROI. Success in this position requires strong analytical skills, a focus on processes and operations and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in Facebook's EMEA Headquarters in Dublin.
- Develop and manage sales programs independently and identify ways to do this at scale across multiple partners and multiple markets
- Effectively manage vendors, ensuring quality and operational efficiency to drive incremental revenue growth
- Optimize program operations with a focus on process management and funnel optimization
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Minimum 5 years of diverse experience in scalable operations or sales environment ideally with experience in managing internal and external (3rd party vendor partners) stakeholders to drive results
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree & equivalent experience
- Strong collaboration skills across function and regions, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact and share best practices
- Strong critical and analytical thinking with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top