SMB Sales Manager, French
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting small businesses with their customers and helps them grow their business and create new jobs. We succeed when we help our customers grow.
In this position you will be directly responsible for leading a team of Account Managers who enable agencies, entrepreneurs and business owners drive results through effective sales consultation, education and support. In addition to developing a high-performing team, you'll be responsible for working with other teams across Facebook to create and grow programs focused on improving the Facebook experience for clients and agencies working in the SME sector.
Ideally, you will have strong experience in leading teams and have an exceptional ability to coach, develop and motivate team members; have a passion for growing revenue and helping clients succeed; have experience in creating and delivering excellent sales operations; have experience in representing an organisation both internally and externally. Success in this position requires you to have a passion for leadership, strong analytical skills, a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment and a passion for helping others achieve results.
This position is full-time and located in our Dublin, Ireland office and will focus on the growth and support of SMBs throughout the French region.
- Lead a high-performing team of Account Managers working directly with clients and/or agencies
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring and sharing results
- Team development including recruiting, training, mentorship and career guidance
- Develop and lead strategic programs to grow the business
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth at market and regional levels
- Drive overall operational efficiency across sales and business operations
- Represent the SMB organisation with industry organisations, in the press, and with other Facebook teams
- Extensive knowledge of advertising industry with a strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce meaningful results
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and organized
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong critical-thinking and creative problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and focus on driving growth
- Fluency in French and English
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Lauren W.Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top