SMB Regional Product Marketing Manager, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Regional Product Marketing Manager to drive product adoption, growth, and go-to-market strategies of advertising solutions for Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) across Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Audience Network and future applications and services in the Asia-Pacific region. The successful candidate will have experience closely partnering with product, sales and cross-functional teams on successful product revenue or product adoption programs in a fast-paced digital marketing company. A deep understanding of and affinity for SMBs is highly desirable. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of the advertising market, Facebookâ€™s advertising products, and the SMB ecosystem. It also requires a focus on client service and the ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, dynamic environment. This is a full-time position based in our Singapore office.
- Partner with the SMB team in APAC to drive product understanding and adoption with advertising customers and partners
- Partner with the overall Product Marketing team in California and England to help roll out new advertising products and feature enhancements
- Partner closely with Sales Training to lead, design and participate in training programs to further product knowledge within Sales
- Work with Marketing Communications team to ensure product materials are customized for market use and marketing channels are leveraged
- Distill and surface market feedback to product teams for new and existing advertising products
- Run scaled alpha and beta tests in market. Aggregate individual clients needs into broader trends/analysis
- Inspire action through data-driven insights & identify scalable path to grow product adoption in region
- Unlock barriers to adoption and success.
- 7+ years professional experience in technology or advertising
- Has demonstrated product marketing expertise and the ability to contribute at strategic, operational and tactical levels
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Strong customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Has demonstrated the ability to drive resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Has excellent organization and people skills and the ability to be flexible and set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- A passion for Facebook products and Small and Medium Businesses a plus!
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top