SMB Program Manager, Training
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Small & Medium Business team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and helping them grow through marketing solutions. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business.
The SMB team is seeking a Program Manager who is passionate about the strategic impact of Training to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations. Successful candidates will lead the design and delivery of the training strategy for our sales and services teams. Responsibilities include understanding the business priorities of our internal teams and outsourced programs, designing and delivering on a globally aligned training program to drive business impact. The ideal candidate is passionate about training management, skilled at cross-functional coordination and project management, enjoys driving impact through collaborative working relationships, and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This is a full time position based in our Singapore office.
- Strategic planning for training in Facebook's sales and service operation, using business KPIs to articulate priorities
- Assess business needs and partner to help evolve on-boarding and on-going programs
- Ensure vendor trainers are equipped with all policy, product, process, tools and solution content that they need in order to multiply knowledge at the outsourced operation
- Design, develop and package of early testing learning programs
- Establish KPIs to assess impact and progress against expectations and feedback loops to improve program, content, delivery, assessments, and logistics/coordination
- Define and maintain training quality metrics
- Serve as the representative for SMB regional priorities across vendor-based sales and service programs as well as internal account management programs. You will be responsible to inform training roadmap prioritization with cross-functional partners to enable the business to deliver on its goals
- Provide proactive communication with SMB program managers and internal support teams as well as cross-functional partners regarding program changes, initiatives, and challenges as needed
- Ensure that minimum skills and knowledge to perform each role are well define
- Maintain program for regular skill re-verification and measure recruiting quality metric
- Accountable for maintaining an ongoing refresh workflow with our training organization to ensure content is updated with material product or process changes. Bridge short term gaps in training content to address regional initiatives.
- Program management of learning supporting programs (i.e., Buddy programs, Mentoring, Sales Circles, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in training management for scalable operations, ideally with experience in managing internal and external (3rd party vendor partners) stakeholders
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of building successful relationships based on collaboration
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Strong project management skills and experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Track record of driving process improvements & cost optimizations
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top