SMB Program Manager - Scaled Community Moderation
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Small & Medium Business team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and helping them grow through marketing solutions. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. This is an exciting role responsible for building and scaling service to Facebook's advertising community across North America.
This position will be directly responsible for leading a program within the SMB organization through 3rd party vendors and leveraging internal support teams. The Program Manager will be responsible for identifying common pain points, challenges, and inefficiencies; developing solutions; leading end-to-end projects and communicating findings across geographical boundaries. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record in managing third-party vendors on the set up, execution, and management of a multi-channel service operation; a passion for growing revenue through customer and product insights & service excellence; a keen eye for identifying and scaling processes and operational opportunities.
This position is full-time and located in our Austin, TX office.
- Oversee the end-to-end community member experience. Develop moderation best practices, the welcome experience for new members, and advocacy program for active contributors
- Manage 3rd party vendor(s) and own responsibility for the delivery of operational metrics including Customer Satisfaction and Return on Investment
- Analyze and inform the community program scorecard including qualitative and quantitative measurements. Provide insights gained to evolve our global community strategy to improve member sentiment and community engagement to achieve business goals
- Act as the advocate of customers, ensuring customer sentiment is shared internally and questions are answered in a timely manner
- Provide data driven insights and execute data-informed initiatives that will improve our customer experience and drive business growth
- Identify trends to enhance our products, support processes, optimize workflows and improve operational efficiency in order to increase customer satisfaction and product adoption
- Drive discussion and action plan creation in weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews with outsourced partners to improve performance
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Become an expert in small business products and solutions, both free and paid
- Collaborate and influence cross-functional groups to produce meaningful results and proven ability to build strong working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- Accountable for capacity planning within the community moderation program to enable operation to handle forecasted number of contacts within SLA
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
- 2+ years of experience in scalable operations
- Communication and interpersonal skills with experience building relationships based on collaboration
- Ability to shift priorities, while maintaining organization and control
- Analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Project management skills and experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Track record of driving process improvements & cost optimizations
- COPC Certified Coordinator or experience with COPC standards
- Experience in a high traffic community manager and/or social media manager role
- Experience in managing internal and external (3rd party vendor partners) stakeholders
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top