SMB Program Manager, LatAm
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, and offers. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. The Program Manager within SMB is responsible for providing high quality customer support in a rapidly growing environment.This position will be directly responsible for leading a program within the SMB organization through 3rd party vendors and leveraging internal support teams. Our goal is to enable businesses and organizations of all sizes to establish an authentic, engaging presence on Facebook. The Program Manager will be responsible for identifying common pain points, challenges, and inefficiencies; developing solutions; leading end-to-end projects and communicating findings across geographical boundaries. Ideal candidates will have passion for small business success, strong attention to detail, sharp analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies. This position is full-time and located in our Sao Paulo office.
- Own performance for the program and drive results through strong internal and external collaboration to improve quality and efficiency of the program
- Provide data driven insights and execute data-informed initiatives that will improve our customer experience and drive business growth
- Coach and develop internal and external stakeholder to raise the bar
- Identify trends to enhance our products, support processes, optimize workflows and improve operational efficiency in order to increase customer satisfaction and product adoption
- Experience in operations, sales or service in a high paced e-commerce environment preferred
- Become an expert in small business products and solutions, both free and paid
- Support and lead strategic initiatives to grow our business through reactive and proactive service initiatives
- Support our customers at scale with one to many initiatives inside Facebook, Communities and Help Center in order to educate our customers on our Facebook products
- Work closely with our partners and sales teams to support our advertising customers and deliver consultative support and education on our Facebook products
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product teams within Facebook.
- Minimum 6 years of diverse experience in scalable operations ideally with experience in managing internal and external (3rd party vendor partners) stakeholders to drive results
- Excellent communicator tailored to target audience and strong interpersonal skills who knows how to build successful relationships based on collaboration
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Strong project management skills and experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Fluency in Portuguese and English required, Spanish is a plus
- Highly motivated and hard-working, and able to think clearly under pressure
- Ability to hold oneself accountable for work output
- Proven experience developing education programs is preferred
- Track record of driving process improvements & cost optimizations.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top