SMB Program Manager, Knowledge & Skills
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Small & Medium Business team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and helping them grow through marketing solutions. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business.
This position is responsible for enabling the sales team to perform at a higher level. This person will maintain framework data to assess sales performance, identify training gaps, and work with various partners to ensure up-skilling of personnel on the multiple SMB sales programs. They will build relationships with leadership and the SMB Account and Partner Management team by shadowing and coaching on client conversations resulting in increased effectiveness of their consults with their clients - through education and support.
A great candidate candidates will combine high empathy for sales and service team members; a keen eye for identifying process and workflow improvement opportunities; exceptional ability to drive results in collaborative, multi-stakeholder environments; interest in rigorous planning and flawless execution; and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our São Paulo office.
- Strategic planning for knowledge and skills in Facebook's sales and service operations (both internal and outsourced), using business KPIs to articulate priorities
- Assess business areas' needs and partner with them to help evolve onboarding programs
- Serve as the representative for SMB LatAm's priorities across vendor-based sales and service programs as well as internal account management programs. You will be responsible to inform training roadmap prioritization with cross-functional partners to enable the business to deliver on its goals.
- Ensure vendor trainers are equipped with all policy, product, process, tools and solution content that they need in order to multiply knowledge at the outsourced operation
- Assess the readiness of vendor agents through regular quizzes, certifications, classes, or other assessments as needed
- Establish KPIs to assess impact and progress against expectations and feedback loops to improve program, content, delivery, assessments, and logistics/coordination. Define and maintain training quality metrics.
- Provide proactive communication with SMB program managers and internal support teams as well as cross-functional partners regarding program changes, initiatives, and challenges as needed
- Accountable for maintaining an ongoing refresh workflow with our training organization to ensure content is updated with material product or process changes. Bridge short term gaps in training content to address regional initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in training management for scalable operations, ideally with experience in managing internal and external (3rd party vendor partners) stakeholders
- Strong communicator with interpersonal skills with a proven track record of building successful relationships based on collaboration
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Strong project management skills and experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Track record of driving process improvements & cost optimizations
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top