SMB Program Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Facebook's mission is to bring people closer together. The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers and helping them grow through solutions like pages and advertising. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. The SMB organization at Facebook has a track record of operational excellence.The Program Manager for the new SMB Sales Excellence program is responsible for enabling both the inside sales and outsourced sales agents to perform at a higher level. This person will build and maintain frameworks to assess sales performance, identify training gaps, and work with various teams to ensure up-skilling of personnel on the multiple SMB sales programs. Successful candidates are motivated project managers who are able to manage internal and external stakeholders to achieve results at scale. A strong track record of working with sales staff, sales programs and/or outsourced operations is expected. This position is full-time and located in our Dublin office.
- Design a framework to assess sales personnel quality, and put in place a process to measure the progress of the sales team and the success of the training program/ QA program
- Work in partnership with the sales analytics to ensure accurate tracking of both operational and revenue metrics
- Partner with the sales leadership team to identify the gap in the sales process and training
- Partner with sales leadership, to execute, monitor and improve sales process and activities
- Work in partnership with multiple internal and cross-functional teams across geographies to execute successful global sales program.
- Design and manage sales mentorship and coaching programs across SMB high value sales teams.
- Represent SMB customers' voice and make recommendations on skills and requirements to develop new sales programs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5 years of related experience in sales roles or environments
- Experience managing internal and external facing projects (sales development/strategy, training, communications, marketing, account management)
- Strong operational background and project management skills with experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication with proven history of success working with executive level leaders
- Strong desire to collaborate, share, drive best practices cross-functionally and globally
- Excellent business sense, passion for solving problem, and strong analytical skills
- Experience with inside sales, outsourced sales or account management capacity is valuable
- Experience of sales-program quality assessment preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top