SMB Program Manager, Client Experience (Sales)
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Small & Medium Business team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and helping them grow through marketing solutions. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business.
This position is responsible for enabling the sales team to perform at a higher level. This person will maintain framework data to assess sales performance, identify training gaps, and work with various partners to ensure up-skilling of personnel on the multiple SMB sales programs. They will build relationships with leadership and the SMB Account and Partner Management team by shadowing and coaching on client conversations resulting in increased effectiveness of their consults with their clients - through education and support.
A great candidate candidates will combine high empathy for sales and service team members; a keen eye for identifying process and workflow improvement opportunities; exceptional ability to drive results in collaborative, multi-stakeholder environments; interest in rigorous planning and flawless execution; and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our São Paulo office.
- Represent SMB client voice and make recommendations on skills and requirements to influence new sales programs
- Partner with regional counterparts to maintain and update coaching assessment framework, including client surveys, quality forms, coaching processes and customer journey mapping
- Draw insights from quality review processes, program performance and client surveys to: inform developmental opportunities, to be addressed via coaching
- improve onboarding curriculum
- prioritize training and tools improvements
- identify gaps (across subjects and teams).
- Directly work with our training and knowledge teams by systematically creating visibility on hi-priority insights
- Design and manage sales mentorship and coaching programs across SMB high value sales teams in Argentina and Brazil, supporting Sales leadership
- Actively partner with business leaders (Program, Tools, Training, Recruiting) to leverage CX insights and drive business
- Continuously support out knowledge base by updating and adding sales resources
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of experience in sales, coaching, operations, consulting or similar field
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of building successful relationships based on collaboration (including working with executive level leaders)
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Strong business sense, interest for solving problems, and strong analytical skills to provide practical business insights
- Strong project management skills and experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Track record of driving business results through coaching/process optimizations
- Advanced English skills
- Experience of sales-program quality assessment preferred
- Spanish skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top