SMB Program Manager
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The SMB team is seeking a Project Manager who is passionate about the strategic impact of Quality Assurance to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations. Successful candidates will lead the design and delivery of the QA program for our outsourced teams. Responsibilities include understanding the business priorities of our teams and outsourced programs, designing and delivering on a globally aligned QA program to drive business impact. The ideal candidate is passionate about quality, skilled at cross-functional coordination and project management, enjoys driving impact through collaborative working relationships, and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This is a full time position based in our Singapore office.
- Drive design, execution, and evolution of the SMB QA strategy
- Improve operational efficiency and performance through holding our clients’ interactions to a high quality
- Establish shared goals, clear responsibilities, metrics and feedback loops, and other operating rhythms with SMB and cross-functional partners
- Ensure smooth administration of operations, logistics, and communication associated to delivering training programs
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a dynamic Sales or Customer Service organization, in a similar roleBA/BS degree from a top-university
- Ability to establish shared goals and drive alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience leading cross-functional projects in a dynamic environment with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Understanding of requirements to develop QA processes from scratch, through to implementation and post-training assessment
- Native proficiency in one of the Asian languages like Japanese, Korean, Chinese or Bahasa, is preferable
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top