SMB Partner Manager, Greater China Region
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook and helping them grow through solutions such as Pages and advertising. This role is responsible for enabling key agency partners to drive business growth for their customers through consultation and education. Success in this position requires passion for helping businesses in Taiwan and Hong Kong, exceptional consultative sales skills, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, willingness to experiment and being able to manage ambiguity.
This position is based in Facebook's APAC Headquarters in Singapore.
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for business of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Develop and implement programs to build and improve agency/partner experience
- Consult and coach partners to achieve greater business results on Facebook
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all strategic matters specific to your partner portfolio, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues in a timely manner
- Gather partner and client feedback to enhance ad products and the customer experience
- Represent Facebook at conferences, events or through webinars
- Passion for Facebook and small businesses
- 7+ years of working experience in digital marketing agencies in Taiwan
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate, influence and lead cross-functionally
- Candidates must be fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top