SMB Partner Manager, Greater China
(Hong Kong – Singapore – Taipei, Taiwan)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook’s mission is to make the world more open and connected. The Small & Medium Business (SMB) team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. We succeed when we help our partners grow their business. Partners of all sizes play a key role in helping small and medium businesses in China find success through going global via Facebook. Partner Managers will be directly responsible for enabling key partners to drive results for their customers – through consultation and education. Success in this position requires passion for helping businesses in China to go global, exceptional consultative sales, coaching and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment and being able to manage ambiguity. This position is based in Facebook’s APAC Headquarters in Singapore.
- Become an expert in Facebook’s solutions for business of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Develop and implement programs to build and improve partner experience
- Consult and coach partners to achieve greater results on Facebook
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all strategic matters specific to your partner portfolio, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues in a timely manner
- Gather partner and client feedback to enhance ad products and the customer experience
- Represent Facebook at conferences, events or through webinars
- BA/BS degree
- 2/3+ years experience in digital agency, tech/mobile start-up or e-commerce
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in mandarin Chinese and English
- Ability to manage ambiguity by coping with uncertainty and risk, as well as adapting to change
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top