SMB Operations Program Manager - Quality
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The SMB team is seeking a Program Manager who is passionate about the strategic impact of Quality Assurance to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations. The role is responsible for testing the quality and consistency of our service and sales frameworks and ensuring that our outsourced team members are performing within the prescribed limits. In addition to streamlining the North American SMB operations, this position will be responsible for collaborating with other teams across Facebook to create the best customer experience possible.
Ideal candidates will combine high empathy for sales and service team members; a keen eye for identifying process and workflow improvement opportunities; exceptional ability to drive results in collaborative, multi-stakeholder environments; a passion for rigorous planning and flawless execution; and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Austin, Texas office.
- Drive the design, execution, and evolution of the SMB Quality Assurance strategy
- Lead vendor calibrations to ensure consistency across all of our outsourced sites
- Improve operational efficiency and performance through holding our clients' interactions to a high quality
- Create detailed project plans and clear communication strategies to drive effective change
- Establish shared goals, clear responsibilities, metrics and feedback loops, and other operating rhythms with SMB and cross-functional partners
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve training, process, and systems
- BA/BS degree and 1+ years of experience in a Sales or Customer Service organization
- Experience understanding requirements to develop QA processes from scratch, through to implementation and post-training assessment
- Experience managing change
- Communication experience across technical and non-technical audiences
- Critical-thinking, analytical, reporting, and problem-solving experience
- Experience prioritizing and helping others understand the decisions
- Strong desire to collaborate, share, drive best practices cross-functionally and globally
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and organized
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
Back to top