SMB Marketing Manager, North America Business Marketing
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
More than 1.7 billion people use Facebook every day to connect with people, causes and brands they care about. Facebook’s scale and targeting capabilities mean that we can help advertisers reach and engage people who matter to them. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. At Facebook you can play a key part leading this movement on our North America Business Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead the creation of marketing content at scale for our Small to Medium Business Audience. You will be responsible for developing and executing content strategy to craft innovative best practices and tactical content that helps grow SMB clients’ business with Facebook. We create web experiences, print and video collateral, event branding and presentations. To be successful in this role, you should have significant experience in written content creation, a strong appreciation of Facebook solutions and products and an understanding of how scaled marketing channels like emails and ads can be used to engage with advertisers. You also have the ability to work across multiple marketing disciplines and cross-functional teams and possess an understanding of small-medium businesses and the small-medium economy in North America. This is a full time position located in our Menlo Park office.
- Lead and manage marketing content strategy and its execution in collaterals for SMB advertisers serviced through scaled marketing channels
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Events, and Product Marketing teams to identify, prioritize and produce consistent positioning and messaging
- Create and execute marketing collateral—including web page copy, FB ad campaigns content, email content and more
- Work hand-in-hand with design team to visually elevate the work
- Collaborate closely with SMB team on aligning content roadmaps to specific business goals
- Identify key messages and drive adoption of Facebook’s marketing solutions
- Identify right levers behind successful marketing content and iterate on those learnings.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of content/digital marketing, brand management, marketing communications, content strategy or a related field
- Understanding of online advertising industry and/or small & medium businesses
- Experience translating complex concepts into easy-to-understand materials
- Experience developing technical product content by hand and program manage the creative process
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Ability to collaborate in a cross-functional environment and prioritize work against deadlines
- Cross-functional, project management and leadership skills
- Direct first-hand experience with managing Facebook campaigns or using other paid online media
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top