SMB Marketing Manager, EMEA
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to develop, drive and manage our marketing strategy for small businesses for the EMEA region. You’ll be tasked with a range of responsibilities, all with the goals of educating and inspiring SMBs to grow their business with Facebook. This position requires broad marketing experience with strong project management and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, particularly the role of performance marketing to drive business success. This individual will also collaborate with our EMEA and global marketing teams. This position is full time and based in our Dublin office.
- Build trust and awareness of Facebook’s small business solutions.
- Work closely with SMB sales, product marketing and insights teams executing on business priorities to identify, develop and deliver regional revenue opportunities through scalable marketing campaigns.
- Build go to market plans working cross functionally with multiple internal stakeholders to devise channel and market strategy.
- Work across multiple European countries, with a strong operational focus and a hands-on attitude in a high pace environment.
- Collaborates with marketing colleagues to ensure we ideate as one cohesive team.
- Deliver activities on time, within budget, that meet stakeholder expectations.
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project.
- Ability to assess and measure the impact of programmes and demonstrate ROI.
- Manage operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects and supplier relationships are delivered and managed efficiently
- Partner with global and cross functional teams to deliver against business goals to engage, educate and convert SMB’s in the region
- 5+ year’s experience in a marketing, performance marketing or sales role.
- Passion for/knowledge of SMB market and insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bring resourceful and creative approach to tasks
- Experience bringing new ideas to market and how to scale for maximum impact.
- Expert in operational efficiency through automation of tools and processes.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Fluency in English and German or French, both written and spoken essential. Additional languages a plus.
- Travel occasionally in support of the activity.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top