SMB Marketing Communications Associate, Community Engagement LATAM
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is changing the landscape of advertising and enabling businesses and people to connect in new and meaningful ways. Facebook seeks an experienced marketing communications professional who’s passionate about online advertising to support our SMB Community Engagement efforts across LATAM, based out of our São Paulo office.This position requires experience in marketing/education to Small Businesses and a strong understanding of the unique dynamics of this audience and the communications channels to reach them. More specifically, strong marketing, writing and strong project management and communication skills are required. The professional will help drive marketing strategy, build and execute key training programs and events (ranging from small meetings, Facebook hosted SMB events, and large industry events) with in-country marketing managers to drive activation of small business advertisers. You must be a team player, creative, with a keen eye for detail and be able to get up to speed quickly and develop a great sense of Facebook brand and culture. As part of the LATAM SMB marketing team the candidate has to be savvy in an international organization and show excellent skills in stakeholder management.
- Partner with our Community Engagement team and cross-functional partners to drive our Community Engagement program across LATAM
- Work across multiple Latin America countries, with a strong operational focus and a hands-on attitude in a high pace organization and environment
- Create and activate engaging educational and scalable content on the value of advertising with Facebook and having a presence on the platform, with responsibility for management of the end to end process
- Develop online training programs and video content that will help small businesses see their opportunity with Facebook
- Produce flawless events across Latin America in close cooperation with our cross function partners and external agencies
- Delivering activities on time, within budget, that meet stakeholder expectations
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Using initiative to problem solve and find satisfactory solutions
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects and supplier relationships are delivered and managed efficiently
- Travel regularly in support of the activity.
- BA/BS degree required, Master degree or equivalent a plus
- 6-10 years of relevant marketing experience
- Strong experience with Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing, along with understanding of B2B and B2C marketing
- Understanding of diverse market landscape across LATAM
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies and tools to measure impact
- Proven decision-making skills and reputation for working effectively across a local and global team
- Strong process and project management skills with the ability to successfully influence and collaborate across cross-functional teams
- Outstanding communications skills
- creative flair to bring fresh ideas to marketing campaigns
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on environment
- Comfortable with regular travel
- Oral and written fluency in English and Portuguese. Good understanding of Spanish.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top