SMB Market and Sales Development Lead
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.Facebook’s Marketing Partner program helps developers build products that make marketing easier and more effective. The SMB Market and Sales Development Lead will form part of a team responsible for driving the adoption of partner solutions across the business in EMEA. A key focus will be in scaling initiatives across the region. The role will also identify and articulate opportunities for partner product innovation across key industry verticals. The ideal candidate will have experience working with sales and marketing to drive product / service adoption among small and medium sized advertisers. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of using advertising and marketing technology solutions to meet business objectives. The role will be based in our Dublin office reporting to the regional manager for Market and Sales Development.
- Act as an ambassador for the Marketing Partner program (http://www.facebookmarketingpartners.com/) both internally and externally with sales and clients, driving adoption of 3rd party partner tools/services across the sales org.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to manage scaled education and client activation programs e.g. webinars, education toolkits, events and digital marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of Marketing Partners across EMEA
- Liaise cross functionally with Regional Sales, Regional Product teams and Partner Management teams in EMEA
- Work with the Partner Sales teams for go-to-market strategies
- Manage a sales enablement and activation strategy to drive Partner adoption and grow revenue across the SMB business
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Proactively resolve business challenges for sales/clients with Partner solutions
- Drive growth of Marketing partner revenue across vertical or business area hitting set KPIs and adoption targets
- Identify, extract, surface and report key market/vertical trends and feedback to cross functional stakeholders
- Be an advocate for partners solutions at both internal and external events.
- 2+ years’ experience of consultative or solution selling, ideally in advertising or marketing technology
- 2+ years’ experience in working on scaled outreach programs for increasing product/solution adoption
- Proven experience of analysing complex business challenges and presenting technology solutions for these at sales teams
- Experience of working cross-functionally with peers and managers, both internally and externally.
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills and influence abilities.
- Good project management and analytical skills
- Passion for Facebook products, technology and experience in online marketing, ideally direct response or performance marketing.
- Experience working remotely as part of a larger international team is a plus
- Fluent English, extra languages would are not essential but would be beneficial
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top