SMB Learning Delivery Manager
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced SMB Learning Delivery Manager to join the Global Sales Learning Organization. This position will be responsible for internal education for SMB full time employees across the region and also handle all program management for learning programs being deployed thru external outsourced vendor partners within the region. The ideal candidate will have strong understanding of Facebook, sales and marketing background, experience running global projects (sales training, such as product, solution or sales skills), creativity, energy and a passion for driving the success of advertisers on Facebook. In addition to working and/or supporting outsourced vendor partners in a learning capacity. This position is full-time based in the Singapore office.
- Build relationships with regional SMB leaders* and* SMB teams, and external outsourced vendor partners in the region to collaborate on training priorities, training quality, train-the-trainer, and internal delivery of training programs
- Create and own on-boarding to ongoing learning and development (e.g., product/ solutions knowledge, workflow/processes, tools and consultative sales skills) for sales and sales support teams.
- Design, package, and deliver custom sales development and learning programs, and tools to enable SMB teams across SMB and external outsourced vendor partners
- Leverage global programs to scale training across SMB team with consistency, while localizing content and training for regional SMB sales teams needs and market dynamics
- Develop and implement meaningful ways to measure the impact and effectiveness of SMB training and development programs
- Serve as the project manager to package and deliver training/facilitate meetings and workshops in an engaging, interactive manner in APAC
- Interface with internal and external contacts to ensure all learning needs are satisfied
- Provide support and guidance to trainers and others involved in training in specific business areas
- Deliver training/facilitate meetings and workshops in an engaging, interactive manner for AM/PMs
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
- 5+ years working experience within sales/ support training & development, sales and / or sales leadership
- Experience managing internal and external facing projects (sales development/strategy, training, communications, marketing, account management)
- Heavy interest for emerging trends and marketing in the digital/media industry
- Strong project management skills and experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills with proven history of success working with executive level leaders
- Strong desire to collaborate, share, drive best practices cross-functionally and globally
- Willingness to travel 10-25% of the time
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top