SMB Lead, Creative Shop
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
On the Creative Shop SMB team, we believe that creativity is a catalyst for growth. That small and medium businesses have so much more creative potential than they may realize and that we can help them unleash their creativity on our family of apps. We believe that itâ€™s our obligation to democratize creativity for all businesses. Sound awesome? If so, come be part of this creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas, programs and tools in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world.
We are looking for an experienced creative and strategic leader who has demonstrated success leading and growing teams in fast-paced environments. The ideal candidate will have mid-level management experience but also possess a brilliant strategic and entrepreneurial mind with the flexibility to work in dynamic environments. Someone who is just as fulfilled by empowering others as they are by getting their hands dirty and building work.
As the SMB Lead for Outsourced/Unmanaged, you will be tasked to create a vision for and lead a team to democratize creativity and empower millions of small businesses all over the world. You will work closely with your business and cross-functional partners to help shape the direction of global programs and demonstrate how creative can help drive business value for clients. Your will be working both centrally with the global programs team and regionally to activate programs in partnership with our 4 regional Creative Shop SMP teams.
This team is inventing every day and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive here. With over 6 million advertisers on Facebook and Instagram, the potential impact you have to redefine advertising is massive.
This role is located in Menlo Park, CA.
Applicants must be able to obtain work authorization in the US at time of hire. As company sponsorship is not available, worker will be required to maintain work authorization during employment.
- Thought Leadership: lead your team to continually push their thinking, connect the dots, build tools, programs and solutions that will grow our business to grow small businesses.
- Communication/Collaboration: with a global team and many stakeholders, you'll need to flex your communication muscles to keep everyone inspired, connected and building toward shared goals.
- People Management: mentorship and leadership of small, highly capable team of exceptional creative and strategic thinkers.
- Agile Creation: empower your team to build hypotheses, test, learn, optimize and scale into programs and support models with a knack and understanding how data can help guide your decisions.
- Passion for building teams, operationalizing new ways of working and creating structure and systems within white space.
- Identify key areas of opportunity to scale learnings through a variety of channels.
- 10+ years of experience in advertising, design/systems thinking or creative program management
- Experience mentoring and leading team, setting priorities and goals
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders
- Presentation, ideation and moderation experience
- Experience analyzing problems, defining and executing solutions, and analyzing results
- Problem solving and analytical experience with knowledge in understanding data and identifying insights
- Experience defining and leading strategy, setting direction and executing priorities for a team
- Empathy and enthusiasm for businesses big and small
- Entrepreneurial spirit - weâ€™re still only 1% done at Facebook
- Driven to be continuously iterating towards success
- Ability to own a room regardless of who is in it
- Comfort operating in an evolving, sometimes ambiguous environment
Back to top