SMB Creative Strategist, Creative Shop
(New York, NY)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Come be part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. As one of the Creative Strategists on the SMB (Small and Medium Business) team, you’ll be tasked with empowering and enabling millions of businesses to create high quality and effective advertising through scalable programs and helping to shape the core Facebook and Instagram advertising product. With over 5 million advertisers on Facebook and Instagram, the potential impact you have to redefine brand and business building advertising ideas is massive. You will work closely with key cross functional teams, including marketing, sales and product to empower businesses from Blue Chip market leaders to small town entrepreneurs across the globe. Your passion for creativity applied to business along with your skills as a builder of ideas will be a great addition to the superpowers of this team. You have empathy and enthusiasm for businesses – big and small, businesses of all kinds. You have a strategic understanding of brand marketing and how to build brilliant strategies across multiple verticals based on people. You’re a builder, doer, and live to create ideas and transform them into actual programs, packages and pieces of code that will impact a billion + people and millions of businesses. This is a full-time position located in our New York office.We’re still only 1% done at Facebook – this team is inventing everyday and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive here.
- Develop, in partnership with your team and cross functional partners, scalable programs that will positively influence the way businesses build advertising ideas on Facebook and Instagram.
- Democratize how high-quality brand and DR campaigns get built so that businesses of all sizes benefit from creatively-infused, insight-driven ideas.
- Write scripts, art direct videos, write briefs, identify insights and build ideas, speak at events, mock up ads, test creative tools with the product team, develop content strategies…you’ll flex your creativity into a variety of awesome areas.
- Positively influence Facebook, Instagram’s and our other advertising platforms to address the barriers businesses have creating valuable advertising ideas – or to invent new ways to inspire richer storytelling and advertising that helps grow businesses.
- Scale your team’s ideas across the globe – from small businesses in Africa to multi-nationals in the US.
- This role is akin to being a part of a start-up with a goal of massive growth.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising or Design
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing/advertising
- Portfolio link with previous work examples is required
- Experience developing strategically grounded work, applied in digital and offline mediums
- Storytelling and visual communications skills. Bringing an idea to life on a white board and presenting in front of room full of internal business partners or small businesses.
- Hands on ability to bring ideas to life through prototyping, testing, learning, optimizing and scaling.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Ability to simplify complex advertising and production techniques for small business owners to consulting and coaching our internal team and clients.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top