SMB Creative Strategist - Creative Shop
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Creative Shop is a motley crew of adventurers, dreamers, idealists, entrepreneurs, misfits, designers, writers, marketers, inventors, data hackers and artists who are hungry for crafting new ideas. Come be part of the creative team at Facebook that embraces the changing marketing landscape and creates industry leading advertising ideas. This team is inventing every day and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive here. With over 6 million advertisers on Facebook and Instagram, the potential impact you have to redefine advertising is massive.
You belong in our tribe if...
You are hungry to run fast, learn more, and are never complacent. You get excited about solving new problems that no one has solved before. The intersection of creativity and technology is what makes your blood run fast. You believe data, tech and product innovation is fundamental in the creative process. You arenâ€™t afraid to take what we have and make it 10x better. You welcome constant change and evolution. Your work is never 'finished'. You love thinking and building prototypes and frameworks to lead the industry to better work for our platforms. You care just as much about helping others do the best work of their careers as you do about your own.
On the Creative Shop SMB team, we believe that creativity is a catalyst for growth. Small and medium businesses more creative potential than they may realize and we can help unleash it. Itâ€™s our obligation to democratize creativity for all businesses. As an SMB Creative Strategist, you'll empower small and medium businesses with creative tools and techniques. You'll train internal teams and external marketing and creative teams about how to make the most of the Facebook and Instagram platforms. You'll develop collateral that conveys our creative story succinctly and powerfully. You'll provide thought leadership on ad products, creative and marketing narratives and more. You'll work closely with regional and global teams of peers as well as sales and cross-functional partners.
This is a full-time position located in our Austin, TX office. We will consider to applicants in Austin, as well as applicants who desire to relocate to the Austin area.
- Build and ship scalable programs that will positively influence the way businesses build advertising ideas on Facebook and Instagram.
- Democratize how high-quality brand and DR campaigns get built so that businesses of all sizes benefit from creatively-infused, insight-driven ideas.
- Simplify complex advertising and production techniques to be accessible for small business.
- Flex your creativity into a variety of areas: partner with your team to create scripts, art direct videos, create briefs, identify insights and build ideas, present at events, mock up ads, impact product, develop content strategies, etc.
- Positively influence Facebook, Instagramâ€™s and our other advertising platforms to address the barriers businesses' have creating valuable advertising ideas.
- Invent new ways to inspire richer storytelling and advertising that helps grow businesses.
- This role is akin to being a part of a start-up with a goal of massive growth. Youâ€™ll be wearing many hats from creative to marketing, project management to content strategy.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising or Design
- 3+ years of experience in brand marketing/advertising
- Experience developing strategically grounded work, applied in digital and offline mediums
- Experience with storytelling and visual communications. Bringing an idea to life on a white board and presenting in front of room full of business partners
- Experience bringing ideas to life through prototyping, testing, learning, optimizing and scaling
- Must have the ability to obtain work authorization in the United States at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Empathy and enthusiasm for businesses big and small
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Driven to be continuously iterating towards success
- Ability to own a room regardless of who is in it
- Comfort operating in an evolving, sometimes ambiguous environment
Back to top