SMB Creative Marketing Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
More than 1.7 billion people use Facebook every day to connect with people, causes and brands they care about. Facebook’s scale and targeting capabilities mean that we can help advertisers reach and engage people who matter to them. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. At Facebook you can play a key part leading this movement on our North America Business Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced professional to lead creative content design at scale for our Small to Medium Business Audience. We create web experiences, print and video collateral, event branding and presentations. To be successful in this role, you should have significant experience in creating simple yet effective design solutions and a strong passion for visual layout and typography. This is a full time position located in our Menlo Park office.
- Develop marketing creative for campaigns that engage a B2B audience across multiple platforms that include web landing pages, FB ads and emails
- Create educational PDF’s and PowerPoint decks for global sales teams
- Create visual illustrations including technical how-to steps, conceptual images & infographics that inspire our community of 4 million+ advertisers globally
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
- Collaborate with writers, marketers and web developers
- 3+ years of design work experience.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, PowerPoint, Keynote
- Demonstrated ability to create conceptual designs and ability to extend existing branding
- Ability to understand the business objectives, incorporate feedback and produce solutions that represent the brand
- Applicants must include a portfolio link. Portfolio should include a variety of examples that include illustration, brand concepts, web and user flow design.
- B2B UI/UX design
- B2B examples
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top