SMB Content Producer
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced content marketer to develop, drive and manage our content strategy for small businesses for the EMEA region. We are passionate about helping small and medium businesses understand the ways in which Facebook can help them grow their business, and we are constantly looking for new ways to inspire and educate the industry in fun, informative and personal ways. The ideal candidate will have a background in consulting, brand management, content marketing, or advertising. This individual will also collaborate with our EMEA and global marketing teams and push the overall creativity of the organization. This position is full time and based in our Dublin office.
- Develop and own content strategy for the region and drive deeper reliance on scaled education and resources for SMBs across channels.
- Develop new content solutions to brings Facebook’s SMB narrative to life across platforms, including presentations, blogs, videos and ad campaigns
- Work with the design team to visually elevate and activate the work.
- Regionalise and manage localization of content from the central marketing team for EMEA.
- Work with the EMEA SMB sales team to produce best-in-class regional content for sales decks.
- Work with our insights and research teams to drive deeper content development.
- Build and maintain a regional stats and insights library for use in sales material and keynote presentations.
- Support our local PR efforts with regional content.
- 7+ years experience of marketing communications, brand management, content strategy or a related field.
- Passion for/knowledge of SMB market and insights.
- Strategic thinker with strong copywriting skills, experience developing content and project managing the creative process.
- Ability to keep things simple and to the point. Translating complex concepts into easy to understand materials is essential.
- Experience bringing new ideas to market and how to scale for maximum impact.
- Expert in operational efficiency through automation of tools and processes.
- Experience managing budgets and vendors.
- Track record of moving fast and working under pressure, with tight deadlines. Excellent eye for detail. Ability to multi-task and take the lead on several projects simultaneously.
- Direct experience of working with a sales team and fostering a good working relationship
- Ability to work across various levels of the organisation while building trust and fostering collaboration.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken essential. Additional languages such as German, Spanish and/or French a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top