SMB Business Development Manager, China
(Singapore - Shanghai, China)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook and helping them grow through solutions such as Pages and advertising. This role is responsible for driving market development growth in China focusing on acquisition, marketing, sales and partnerships. An ideal candidate should be passionate in helping business expand new markets and diversify customer base in China. Success in this position requires a passion for digital advertising, working with partners, entrepreneurial skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment.
This position is full-time and located in our Singapore office.
- Develop acquisition strategy to drive scalable and sustainable advertiser growth
- Develop effective and efficient acquisition programs and operation solutions to support Facebook's continued growth
- Collaborate with partners throughout the development process to ensure program success
- Work seamlessly with internal cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Sales channels and Operations to achieve goals
- Own all acquisition performance metrics
- Passion for Facebook and small businesses
- At least 7+ years of working experience in digital marketing space in China
- Knowledge of advertising agencies or resellers in China is a plus
- Strong in analytical and strategic planning
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate, influence and lead cross-functionally
- Candidates must be fluent in English and Mandarin
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top