(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. The Small & Medium Business (SMB) team contributes directly to Facebook’s mission by connecting small businesses with their customers and helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, and offers. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business.The SMB team is searching for an SMB analyst. The analyst will use data analysis to understand customer profiles, produce reports to track our business, and build models to provide insight into the Small & Medium Business customer base, identify opportunities, and impact the strategy of our Product, Marketing, and Sales teams. Ideal candidates love breaking down problems, building solutions, delivering actionable and data-driven insights, and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Take advantage of massive amounts of structured data to understand how our customers interact with our product and service offerings
- Work within a dedicated pod of analysts, marketers, and leadership team to drive strategy and execution to achieve revenue and product adoption goals
- Work closely with the channel marketing team to plan, execute, report and monitor marketing campaigns
- Work closely with other analysts to develop data infrastructure (data pipelines, reports etc) and other tools to make analytics easier and more effective
- Produce ad hoc analyses to aid team in understanding customer behavior, develop POVs, and drive decision-making
- Be a thought leader and go-to expert on data resources and tools
- BA/BS in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, or other quantitative field. (MS or PhD)
- 2+ years of experience in business strategy, marketing, finance, engineering, or analytics
- Experience in a channel marketing analytics organization
- Experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc) is required
- Experience with statistical analysis. Stat packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Experience with Business landscape and/or online marketing and advertising
- Communication skills
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top