(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Small & Medium Business (SMB) team contributes directly to Facebook's mission by connecting small businesses with their customers and helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, and offers. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business.The SMB team is searching for an SMB Analyst. The analyst will use data analysis to understand customer profiles, produce reports to track our business, and build models to provide insight into the Small & Medium Business customer base, identify opportunities, and impact the strategy of our Product, Marketing, and Sales teams. Ideal candidates love breaking down problems, building solutions, delivering actionable and data-driven insights, and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Take advantage of massive amounts of structured data to understand how our customers interact with our product and service offerings
- Work within a dedicated pod of analysts, marketers, and leadership team to drive strategy and execution to achieve revenue and product adoption goals
- Work closely with the channel marketing team to plan, execute, report and monitor marketing campaigns
- Work closely with other analysts to develop data infrastructure (data pipelines, reports etc) and other tools to make analytics easier and more effective
- Produce ad hoc analyses to aid team in understanding customer behavior, develop POVs, and drive decision-making
- Be a thought leader and go-to expert on data resources and tools
- BA/BS in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, or other quantitative field. (MS or PhD)
- 5+ years of experience in business strategy, marketing, finance, engineering, or analytics
- Experience in a similar channel marketing analytics organization
- Experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc)
- Experience with statistical analysis. Stat packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Experience with Small & Medium Business landscape and/or online marketing and advertising
- Communication skills
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top