SMB Account Manager, University Grad, Australia & New Zealand (Singapore)
(Auckland, New Zealand - Singapore - Sydney, Australia)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to make the world more open and connected. The Small & Medium Business (SMB) team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their partners on Facebook, and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. We succeed when we help our partners grow their business. Graduates joining our team will have an outstanding opportunity to build client relationships helping to scale sales with SMB's. Account Managers will leverage customer insights to help clients build their business using Facebook to drive success. The role of the account manager will be to establish, own and manage an expanding portfolio of clients, focusing on education, product adoption (shifting clients/agencies to FB optimal solutions), growing client ad effectiveness/efficiencies as well as ultimately increasing revenue. The ideal candidate will also have an appetite for identifying and executing on opportunities to scale solutions across other markets within APAC. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in Facebook's APAC Headquarters in Singapore.
- Grow revenue, education and solution adoption with Agencies and Partners
- Partner with Customer Insights and Direct Marketing to drive education and solution adoption programs
- Help drive SMB client strategy, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing initiatives
- Analyse data to identify trends to enhance our processes and improve team efficiency
- Optimize campaigns and identify programmatic ways to do this at scale
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all strategic matters specific to your client portfolio, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Gather agency and partner feedback to enhance ad products and the customer experience
- Consult to deliver up-to-date education on Facebook products
- Represent SMB Facebook at conferences, events or through webinars
- Pursuing or recently completed BA/BS or MA/MS or related degree
- No prior work experience required. Relevant internship or part-time work experience is a plus
- Interest in customer sales, account management or consulting is a plus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate within Facebook
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations
- Client management experience an advantage
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English
- Must be available to start employment between Jan 2018 and Oct 2018.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top