SMB Account Manager, Thailand
(Singapore - Bangkok, Thailand)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to make the world more open and connected. The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through Facebook solutions including advertising and Pages. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. In this role, you will be directly responsible for driving business growth through partnerships with both agencies and non-agencies, through collaborations, consultation, education, and support. Success in this position requires experience in either working in media agencies or developing/managing SMB clients. Ideal candidate should possess strong negotiation and problem solving skills, collaborative mindset, service minded and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment. This position is based in our Singapore office and will support Thailand market.
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Grow revenue, educate and lead strategic conversations with SMB clients, complex relationships
- Demonstrate expertise in all matters relevant to your book of business, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Work with small and medium clients to improve the performance of their overall Facebook campaigns
- BA/BS degree with outstanding academic performance
- 2/3+ years of experience in account management, brand management, performance marketing, digital marketing, sales or consulting
- Excellent communication skills, native oral and written fluency in Thai and English is a must
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top