SMB Account Manager, Taiwan (Singapore)
(Singapore - Taipei, Taiwan)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to make the world more open and connected. The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through Facebook solutions including advertising and Pages. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. In this role, you will be directly responsible for helping clients drive business results on Facebook through consultation, education, and support. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales skills; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. Ideal candidates will have previous experience in account management and/or selling marketing solutions.
This position is based in our Singapore office and will support our Taiwan market.
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Grow revenue, educate and deliver consultative support to strategic clients and partners
- Work directly with advertisers to improve the performance of their Facebook Pages and advertising campaigns
- Troubleshoot and resolve account issues in a timely manner
- Gather advertiser feedback to enhance current and future ad products
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- BA/BS degree with outstanding academic performance
- 3+ years experience in account management, digital marketing or sales
- Excellent communication skills, native oral and written fluency in Chinese is a must (as this role will be dealing with Chinese speaking customers)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills, previous experience using Microsoft Excel and/or SQL is a plus
- Prior experience working with Salesforce or other CRM systems is a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top