SMB Account Manager, New Grad, Korea (Singapore)
(Seoul, South Korea - Singapore)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over 2 billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.The Small & Medium Business (SMB) team connects every small business in the world with their partners on Facebook, and then help them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. We succeed when we help our partners grow their business. Graduates joining our team will have an outstanding opportunity to build client relationships helping to scale sales with SMB's. Account Managers will leverage customer insights to help clients build their business using Facebook to drive success. The ideal candidate will have some prior advertising and/or account management experience. The role of the account manager will be to establish, own and manage an expanding portfolio of clients, focusing on education, product adoption (shifting clients/agencies to FB optimal solutions), growing client ad effectiveness/efficiencies as well as ultimately increasing revenue. The ideal candidate will also have an appetite for identifying and executing on opportunities to scale solutions across other markets within APAC. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in Facebook's APAC Headquarters in Singapore.
- Provide pre and post-sales support to small and medium advertisers for all online sales ad products
- Work directly with advertisers to improve performance of Facebook Pages and ad campaigns
- Grow revenue through reactive and proactive initiatives
- Create collateral to educate and inform advertisers
- Gather advertiser feedback to enhance current and future ad products
- Identify trends to increase advertiser satisfaction with the support process
- Develop solutions to optimize team workflows and improve team efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and Product teams within Facebook
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree (graduating in January 2018 to May 2018)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook's ad products
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills, expertise in Microsoft Excel and/or SQL is a plus
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations
- Strong team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English and Korean
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top