SMB Account Manager, Malaysia
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook’s mission is to make the world more open and connected. The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through Facebook solutions including advertising and Pages. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business.In this role, you will be directly responsible for driving business growth through partnerships with both agencies and non-agencies, through collaborations, consultation, education, and support. Success in this position requires experience in either working in media agencies or developing/managing SMB clients. Ideal candidate should possess strong negotiation and problem solving skills, collaborative mindset, service minded and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment. This position is based in our Singapore office and will support Malysian market.
- Become an expert in Facebook’s solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Grow revenue, educate and lead strategic conversations with SMB clients, complex relationships
- Demonstrate expertise in all matters relevant to your book of business, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Work with small and medium clients to improve the performance of their overall Facebook campaigns
- BA/BS degree with outstanding academic performance
- 2/3+ years experience in account management, brand management, performance marketing, digital marketing, sales or consulting
- Excellent communication skills, native oral and written fluency in Malaysian Bahasa and English is a must
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
- Passionate about working with SMB community in Malaysia
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top