SMB Account Manager, Intern (French)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Our Account Managers are responsible for helping clients drive results via their marketing campaigns on Facebook – through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy with clients; a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics; and the ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple customers. As an intern, you will work on a real life impactful project with the support of a dedicated Intern Manager. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.Our internships will run across summer from June-Sept for 12 weeks and will be based in our EMEA HQ in Dublin.
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Provide dedicated account management to strategic accounts
- Develop and implement programs to improve the customer experience
- Learn to consult and coach clients to achieve greater results on Facebook
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Current student obtaining Bachelors or Masters degree in advertising, communications, business, economics, or an equivalent field, with a graduation date between December 2018 and August 2019
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- High energy, passion, and good sense of humour
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English & French required
- Previous experience or interest in customer sales and support, advertising and marketing, account management or consulting is preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top