SMB Account Manager, Benelux
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to make the world more open and connected. The Small & Medium Business (SMB) team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. People joining our team will have an outstanding opportunity to build client and agency relationships helping to scale our sales and service model for SMB's. Account Managers will leverage customer insights to help clients build their business using Facebook to drive success. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in advertising agencies and/or account management experience. The role of the account manager will be to establish, own and manage an expanding portfolio of advertisers, focusing on driving revenue, product adoption, education and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will also have an appetite for identifying and executing on opportunities to scale services across other markets within EMEA. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, a consultative approach to sales and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in Facebook's EMEA Headquarters in Dublin.
- Grow revenue, education and product adoption with Advertisers and Partners
- Partner with Customer Insights, Direct Marketing and cross functional teams to drive education and solution adoption programs
- Provide market insights by analyzing data and gathering feedback from clients to understand better how to support their needs
- Help drive SMB client strategy, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing initiatives
- Analyse data to identify trends to enhance our customer support processes and improve team efficiency
- Optimize campaigns and identify programmatic ways to do this at scale
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your client portfolio, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Gather agency and partner feedback to enhance ad products and the customer experience
- Deliver consultative support and up-to-date education on our Facebook products
- Represent SMB Facebook at conferences, events or through webinars
- University degree and/or masters or equivalent experience
- 2/3+ years previous experience in customer sales and support, agency account management or consulting
- Experience working within online advertising an advantage
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate within Facebook
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations
- Client management experience an advantage
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English & Dutch. Additional languages an advantage.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top