Small Business, Partner Manager, ANZ (Singapore)
(Singapore – Sydney, Australia – Melbourne, Australia)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook’s mission is to make the world more open and connected. The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook and then helping them grow through solutions like pages and advertising. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. In this role, you will be responsible for demonstrating the value of Facebook’s advertising solutions through scaled education initiatives and pre- and post-sales support strategies in a team driven environment. Ideal candidates will have previous experience in account management and/or selling marketing solutions. This role will handle advertisers in Australia and New Zealand based out of the Singapore office
- Provide pre and post-sales support to small and medium advertisers for all online sales ad products
- Partner with agencies and other third parties to scale advertiser growth and service
- Work directly with advertisers and agencies to improve performance of Facebook Pages and ad campaigns
- Grow revenue through reactive and proactive initiatives
- Create collateral to educate and inform advertisers
- Gather advertiser feedback to enhance current and future ad products
- Identify trends to increase advertiser satisfaction with the support process
- Develop solutions to optimize team workflows and improve team efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and Product teams within Facebook.
- BA/BS degree with outstanding academic performance
- 5+ years experience in account management or sales
- Prior experience working with digital agencies and/or clients in retail, e-commerce, retail and travel industries
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook’s ad products
- Prior experience working with Salesforce or other CRM systems is a plus
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills, expertise in Microsoft Excel and/or SQL is a plus
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and execute in a timely fashion.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top