Service Partner Manager, Americas, Workplace
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Workplace's mission is to revolutionize the way people connect, communicate and collaborate at work, by bringing the powerful tools we have built over the last decade into the workplace. Since Workplace's official launch in October 2016, many of the world's leading companies have deployed Workplace, and the partnerships team has successfully seeded a Workplace partner ecosystem, which we are now looking to scale. Within the Workplace ecosystem, Workplace Partners provide services around the entire customer lifecycle, covering aspects such as lead-generation and sales, deployment planning and execution, managed services as well as technical solutions and apps/add-ons. These services enable organizations of various sizes around the globe to deploy Workplace successfully, and transform not only the way they work, but meaningfully impact their organizational culture.
As a Partner Manager, you are part of talented global team, motivated to get Workplace into the hands of everyone. You will be recruiting, enabling and managing leading partners in your region, working with global system integrators, consultancies, agencies and resellers – ranging from global heavyweights to start-ups that were created solely to be Workplace partners.
You will lead C-level engagements with partners and customers for a wide range of purposes, from pitching Workplace to developing joint solutions and products, to speaking at industry or partner events. The ideal candidate will combine excellent business development, customer success, consulting, sales and product skills to make our partners and customers successful, extending the Workplace platform. You will have a passion and curiosity for innovative SaaS products and their potential for transforming businesses and industries
The Partner Manager will be a member of the Workplace Ecosystem Partnerships team, which manages the relationships with our Service and Product partners across the North America, LATAM, EMEA and APAC regions. You will work closely with our top-notch Sales, Customer Success and Partner Engineering teams, seeking to enable scale for both teams and make our partners and customers successful.
This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park.
- Provide thought-leadership for Workplace's partnership strategy, and demonstrate accelerated growth and increased engagement via partners
- Scale the Workplace service partner program, by recruiting, onboarding and managing service partners among leading cloud service providers, digital agencies, consulting firms and system integrators
- Execute a partner-driven go-to-market strategy in order to scale the distribution, implementation and customer-success for Workplace
- Drive incremental Workplace leads and customers via partner-led go-to-market activities, events, campaigns, etc.
- Support Facebook-led Workplace deployments via partner-offered services, for various customer segments (SMB to Enterprise)
- Ensuring partners success day-to-day, including expectation setting, enablement, support and performance management
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with senior executives from other companies as well as industry events and conferences
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in BD or partnerships at leading SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute, self-driven builder's mindset
- Track record of organizational and strategic-thought leadership
- Experience working across global teams
- Collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Willingness and ability to travel 30-50% of the time
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top