Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
Oculus Research, the research division of Oculus (Facebook), is looking for a world-class sensor architect to develop the next generation image sensors for AR and VR devices. The successful candidate will be part of the sensing team innovating, developing and integrating hardware and algorithms for future generations of HMD devices.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external design teams, computer vision scientists, optical experts and system architects to develop next generation sensor technologies.
- Responsible for new sensor requirements, specifications, architecture and development planning
- Collaborating with computer vision scientists, algorithm software engineering, and the characterization team in sensor and system modeling, simulation, and proof of concept prototyping
- Collaborating with program management team, responsible for key technical aspects of external partnerships. Oversee technology and product development with external partners through all phases of execution.
- International and domestic travel is required
- Advanced degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in image sensor design and fabrication, sensor product development cycle, camera system integration, image quality and performance evaluation, and system calibration
- Understanding of device physics, analog and digital circuit design, noise analysis, optics, and digital imaging theory
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top