Senior Manager, Market Operations, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Market Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving peopleâ€™s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Market Operations is for you.
A successful candidate will effectively influence strategic investments and roadmaps to drive innovation and improve our community experience with specific focus on understanding community trends and challenges. Developing and expanding the capabilities of a high performing team in partnership with global leaders, HR and L&D teams is a key aspect of this role. Core responsibilities include the day-to-day operations management and continuous transparency regarding performance of a regional operations unit against service level targets as well as development, advocacy for and execution of strategic market insights to transform the support experience for our community.
- Lead a team of managers and direct reports supporting the Asia-Pacific (APAC) markets
- Provide strategic direction and thought leadership
- Influence cross-functional roadmaps and strategic investments as an advocate for our Facebook & Instagram community across product, policy, process, systems, data/analytics
- Drive continuous improvement and step change innovation
- Ensure goal alignment and execution planning as an advocate for APAC communities
- Actively engage as a member of the global leadership team for cross-cutting strategic, operational and people initiatives.
- Lead and enable a high-growth team to deliver on operational goals by providing 1:1 support and enabling deeper, more scalable solutions.
- Lead the hiring and development of the team by anticipating business growth and play a key role in defining staffing needs
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership and people management experience with a proven ability to motivate and energize teams to deliver results
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Passion for ensuring a good user experience
- Proven ability to scale teams and functions
- Experience in operations, consulting, people or program management
Back to top