Senior Environment Artist - Games
- Irvine, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Ready At Dawn is looking for talented and passionate Senior Environment Model and Layout Artists to join us in creating high profile original titles in the VR space.Our team is growing, so come join one of the preeminent video-game developers in the world.Successful candidates are able to quickly understand custom toolsets and deliver assets within the confines of real-time engine constraints and programming and gameplay requirements. The ability to work both independently and in cooperation with Designers and other Artists to complete assigned projects and demonstration of strong artistic interpretation skills is also required.
- Modeling and texturing with an excellent sense of spatial relations and structural logic
- Provide artistic interpretation within the context of a particular art style and gameplay
- Organize, prioritize, communicate and execute artistic features within a schedule
- Demonstrate technical and artistic problem solving
- 4+ years of experience as a game environment artist
- Software Knowledge: Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush or equivalent
- Architecture or traditional art background
- Lighting or cinematography experience
- Any other game related art or design experience (FX, scripting, etc.)
- Submitted demo reels must include samples of previous work and an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted along with resume featuring references
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top