Senior Copywriter, APAC Guild
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Copywriter with proven experience in advertising to join the Guild, the Global Business Marketing team's internal creative and digital agency. The Copywriter will be responsible for development of big ideas and creative concepts while leading copywriting for our campaigns, digital surfaces, and other B2B marketing initiatives. We're looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about making the technical feel human and authentic; and has an eye for detail that works relentlessly on craftsmanship in execution. You are a natural leader who can collaborate effortlessly with a highly cross-functional team of creatives, marketers, product leaders and business leaders, all working together to bring our ideas to life.
- Develop concepts for marketing programs that come to life online and off (with an emphasis on digital and social)
- Be custodian and creator of the copy, tone of voice and language style of Facebook's family of apps and services
- Be a key driver for high creative standards, share knowledge and build excitement of creative trends with others in the team
- Take complex concepts and products and bring them to life simply and beautifully
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment - both functionally (within Guild, GBM, external partners), and geographically (local, regional, global stakeholders and peers)
- 8+ years of agency/in-house experience leading copy for global brands
- Portfolio of original work that has been executed across different media, along with proven experience communicating in the technology category or B2B space
- Strong communication skills - the ability to pitch and sell ideas through, have open/ hard conversations
- Self-driven and thrives in rapidly-changing , highly-collaborative environments
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top