Security Partner, Enterprise Products
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is rapidly expanding our core product focus into virtual reality, global internet connectivity, commerce and beyond. We are looking for a security engineer who can join our security partner team and be a security leader within our new enterprise product business. You will work with one of the best security teams in the world, making sure that the data we are trusted to protect is secured to the highest standard. The ideal candidate will share our passion for solving complicated business and security problems, while minimizing friction and maximizing productivity and impact.This is a technical position, requiring both deep and broad technical knowledge across a range of security disciplines.
- Drive security efforts across Facebook’s enterprise collaboration products
- Build deep relationships with product and engineering leaders within Facebook’s enterprise business
- Drive security risk decisions, and influence technical architecture
- Act as the primary liaison between the enterprise product and engineering teams, and the Facebook security team
- Develop and maintain deep industry expertise in the enterprise software domain
- Act as the highest level of escalation for customer security concerns
- 10+ years experience in information security
- 5+ years of security experience working with enterprise software/SaaS
- A proven ability to communicate security risks and plans to address them to leadership
- Technical experience across different security disciplines – web application, mobile, infrastructure, etc
- An ability to work with key stakeholders and business leaders
- Experience with international standards for audit and data protection
- Customer facing experience – communication skills
- Previous application assessment experience for web and mobile
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top