Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is rapidly expanding our core product focus into virtual reality, global internet connectivity, commerce and beyond. We are looking for a strong security engineer who can join our security partner team and be a security leader, gaining a deep understanding of one or more areas of Facebook's expanding portfolio of business units, and ensuring that security is designed into their products and operations. You will work with one of the best security teams in the world, making sure that the data we are trusted to protect is secured to the highest standard. The ideal candidate will share our passion for solving complicated business and security problems, while minimizing friction and maximizing productivity and impact. This is a technical position, requiring both deep and broad technical knowledge across a range of security disciplines. The ideal candidate will need to be adept at communicating at the highest levels of the organization, presenting arguments based on data, and representing Facebook's security team to customers and partners at the CISO level.
- Drive security efforts across one or more of Facebook's business units.
- Build deep relationships with product and engineering leaders.
- Drive security risk decisions, and influence technical architecture.
- Act as the primary liaison between the product and engineering teams, and the Facebook security team.
- Develop and maintain deep industry expertise in the assigned areas.
- Act as the highest level of escalation for customer, partner or support team security concerns.
- 10+ years experience in information security.
- Technical experience across a range of security disciplines - web application, mobile, infrastructure, hardware, etc.
- A proven ability to communicate security risks and plans to address them to senior leadership.
- A proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and business leaders.
- Experience with international standards for audit and data protection.
- Customer facing experience
- Previous application assessment experience for web and mobile.
Back to top