Security Operations Analyst
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Security Operations Analyst to join the Policy, Risk, Compliance, and Data Access team within Information Security. This position is best suited for someone that has a passion for gaining experience in understanding broad aspects of Information Security as well understand and execute Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs) in regards to Access Management, Tier 1 Support of the Team's Programs and ability to Triage tasks according to area of specialty. The Security Operations Analyst will also need to be able to identify areas that can benefit from improvement and not hesitate to make recommendations to processes and procedures. This role is located at our offices in Dublin, Ireland.
- Help demonstrate Facebook's commitment to security within the company
- Understand, execute, and seek to improve Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs)
- Experience evaluating, prioritizing, and fulfilling operational requests
- Understand technical implementation details necessary to manage access to internal and external tools
- Understand the security policies and needs to effectively uphold access management commitments
- Evaluate access requests and provision access to internal and external tools
- Help identify, organize, and remedy excessive permissions
- Assist with daily activities and functions of the team to maintain policy, compliance, and risk management commitments
- Passion for Information Security and how Facebook protects its over 1 billion users
- 3+ years of working experience in information security, technical operations, or similar capacities
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Experience with user provisioning and access management processes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively with individuals across various levels
- Adaptable to dynamic situations and proactive work ethic
- Ability to manage competing priorities and simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Communication skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top