Security Engineering Manager (Oculus)
Oculus is in search of the world's most creative and experienced engineering leaders. We embrace entrepreneurs as well as those who come from more established organizations. The Oculus Security Engineering team is seeking an experienced Security Engineering Manager. In this role, you will manage a team of engineers, help design and build hardware and software systems that keep our users and business safe, as well as work with other engineering leaders to drive security-related roadmaps.
- Manage a team of engineers developing security solutions across Oculus products and services
- Design and help build security solutions
- Develop a roadmap for future work, track progress against it, and evaluate the team's performance.
- Advocate for and help prioritize security engineering work across Oculus products and services.
- Influence the design and implementation of upcoming products and services with security in mind.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with core security concepts, including:
- - User and code authentication and authorization systems
- - Cryptography
- - Secure coding practices
- - Application security concepts
- - Familiarity with network- and web security protocols such as TLS, IPSec etc.
- - Secure boot
- - Hypervisors
- - Operating systems security concepts
- At least 2 years of industry experience architecting and implementing security features and solutions
- Security focused design and architecture skills
- 3+ years of C++ development experience
- 3+ years of industry security experience
- Masters in Computer science or related field
- Security patents, technical security conference presentations or other indicators of industry grade security expertise
- 3+ years of industry grade code review experience
- Prior Android and Linux expertise
- Secure manufacturing systems experience
- Experience authoring and managing key management systems
- Familiarity with ARM based embedded systems
- Python and PHP familiarity
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top