Security Engineering Lead
(Menlo Park, CA – Seattle, WA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
Our security engineering lead will work across business and engineering teams at Oculus to drive security requirements for standalone virtual reality products, and will also build implementations of these policies. This engineering-based role will require the candidate to propose and analyze attack vectors, then design and implement end-to-end solutions that protect business objectives. Working with other security teams within Oculus and Facebook, you will define hardware and software security for a category of VR products and services.
- Work across Oculus to establish business requirements relevant to hardware/software security architecture
- Analyze attack vectors and propose hardware/software solutions for mitigation
- Work with hardware and software teams to implement these solutions, as well as implement them yourself
- Work with Facebook and Oculus privacy and security teams to establish compliance with law and policy
- 5+ years of programming experience in C/C++
- 5+ years of experience with operating systems and/or embedded systems
- Experience designing security solutions for embedded devices and/or web services
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top