Security Communications and Awareness Program Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook Security focuses on keeping the people who use Facebook and our employees safe. The ideal candidate will have a passion for security and a commitment to program execution. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, a strategic thinker with previous experience developing engaging security awareness programs for both technical and non-technical audiences. This role is on the Security Programs and Operations team and is located in our Menlo Park headquarters.
- Develop and sustain a meaningful, measurable and engaging role based security training and awareness program that aligns with Facebook's culture
- Build relationships with cross functional partners to generate actionable insights to improve the impact and quality of role-based security training offerings
- Create clear communications materials using various media (posts, presentations, videos etc.) to explain our vision and strategy for the Information Security team
- Partner with the security team leadership and cross functional partners to drive strategic projects and programs based on emergent business need
- Own and deliver reporting cadence for communicating progress against the security team's goals and key priorities
- Partner with the communications team to support continuous enhancement of the Facebook Security team's public profile
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in communications, media, or technology
- Communication skills
- Ability to distill communication based on the target audience
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Must be organized, detail and goal oriented, and a self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changing business situations
- Prior experience in strategy consulting industry
- Prior experience developing security training and awareness in a technology company
- Prior experience supporting communication for a project launch
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top