Security Analyst for Whitehat
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Application Security team is seeking a passionate hacker to help us secure over 2 billion users. You will be responsible for validating security vulnerabilities from the world's best security researchers as part of Facebook's bug bounty program. You will gain insights of Facebook's codebase to understand the root cause of each vulnerability. Come help us make life hard for the bad guys.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
Posted: 24th May 2018
Closing: 21st June 2018
- Analyze, assess, and respond to various security vulnerabilities we receive as part of our whitehat program.
- Follow up with researchers on unclear reports.
- Understand the root cause of security vulnerabilities to help the product team fix them.
- Take a leadership role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives.
- Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats.
- Extensive knowledge of internet security issues and/or mobile security issues.
- Excellent communication abilities with researchers and product teams.
- Enthusiasm for the constant fight to ensure security and privacy on the internet.
- Expertise with an interpreted programming language (PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc).
- Ability to follow reports and reproduce them.
- Contributions to the security community (participation in bug bounty programs, public research, blogging, presentations, etc).
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top