Scripted Manager, Media Partnerships
(Los Angeles, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a deeply experienced Manager of Scripted Development for Media Partnerships. The goal of this role is to work with creators, studios and media companies around the world to develop and produce video programming that is well-suited for new and emerging consumption patterns and mobile and social viewing experiences. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of programming strategy development, longstanding and solid entertainment industry relationships across scripted, creative leadership roles, and deep knowledge of writers and directors. This position is located in the Los Angeles office.
- Be a hands-on development and current executive
- Solicit and evaluate projects for development
- Build and maintain talent and producer relationships within the industry
- Navigate internal stakeholders to shepherd projects through development and launch
- Use data and insights to inform the entertainment development flow and analyze its impact on the Facebook platform
- BA or BS Degree
- 5+ years development or current experience
- Knowledge of Facebook products and social media
- Communication and presentation experience, including clarifying and summarizing issues
- Knowledge of the entertainment world
- Experience working with agents, managers, producers, studios, and production companies
- Knowledge of Facebook's strategic position
- Collaboration and relationship-building experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top