Scaled Support Experience Program Manager, Community Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. With over a billion people using the service and more than 50 offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization.
The Scaled Support Experience team contributes directly to this mission by managing support interfaces and support content to help our community have great experiences on Facebook. This role focuses on translating business plans into initiatives and program strategies. Those who join our team are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community.
The ideal candidate is passionate about solving complex problems, support at scale, and serving people around the world who use Facebook. This person should have analytical skills, a proven track record in business operations, and the capacity to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Operational management of a range of Facebook support interfaces and support content
- Serve as a support interfaces subject matter expert, providing guidance on support products and tools
- Gather & prioritize feature requests and insights to create business cases to drive product and tools strategy for support interfaces
- Design and execute on experiments across Facebook support interfaces
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of relevant program management experience
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to assess, analyze, and resolve issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Ability to work cross-functionally with proven track record of delivering results
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audiences and engage and influence stakeholders
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top